Our client, an Engineering company based in the Coleraine area require a CNC Brake press operator to join their growing team.
Location: Coleraine Area
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Set up and operate a hydraulic press and guillotine for routine established work.
- Select correct tooling for the job task.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations. Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and completed work.
- Load and unload the guillotine with sheets of steel using a forklift. Operate the guillotine to cut sheets of steel into required sizes.
- Stack and tidy cut sheets.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience operating a CNC brake press desirable
- Forklift license desirable
If interested in the role please attach your CV and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.