In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Lisburn, Grafton are recruiting for CNC Machinist for an immediate start.
Hours of work: -
Shift pattern rotating every two weeks:
7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am.
Rate of Pay:
£9.31 per hour increasing to £9.48 per hour after 12 weeks plus shift premium 22.5%
Manufacturing precision components compliant with drawing requirements including tolerances and specifications, carrying out self-verification of technical compliance with appropriate measuring equipment and techniques.
- Operation of CNC mill turn / mills / gear shaping machines.
- Interpreting engineering drawings to ISO standards.
- Setting up, loading and programme prove out.
- Assist selection of appropriate cutters, tools and optimisation of speeds and feeds for ferrous materials.
- Use of engineering metrology from first principles including inspection, gauging, and measuring techniques, resulting in the production of high quality work.
Working experience in an engineering manufacturing environment.
To include at least 1 years' experience of operating multi axis CNC Machine tools.
Ability to interpret technical drawings.
Ability to use inspection measuring equipment.
Experience of working to and implementing quality standards across your role.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
To apply please press the apply button and upload your CV or contact Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.