Permanent Machine Shop Technician required for one of the longest established Manufactures and Suppliers in their field
Hours of Work: Day Shift
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
- Working in the machine shop with a variety of lathes, milling and CNC machines
- Setting up, selecting tooling, operating and programming of a range of CNC turning machines
- Setting up and operating general machine shop equipment including power saws, pedestal drills, linishers and milling machines and powder coating equipment
About the candidate
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- GCSE Maths and English pass
- Experience in operating, setting and programming CNC Lathes and machining centres
- Must be competent in Fanuc control systems
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.