CNC Team Leader
Shifts: Continental Shifts
Salary :£9.98 plus 28% Shift rate.
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading local business who operate in the Automotive industry. My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in Lisburn.
- Operate Machinery, Tools, Systems and other associated Production Equipment, Processes and Systems in various operating environments in order to provide a high quality product that consistently exceeding customer standards and business requirements.
- Ensure that consistent and standard working practices are carried out in your work to achieve production requirements and ensure that optimum efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Promote / generate ideas for input at department at Quality, Environmental, H&S and Business improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas.
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like six sigma, kaizen, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, A3 / 8D, just to it, OEE, etc.
- Experience gained in a Lean manufacturing environment where problem solving / delivery of change initiatives were evident to meet the business objectives, vision and strategy.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and possess some Computer operational skills ideally with Microsoft Office applications
- A willingness to learn, be successful and like a challenge.
You will ideally possess a qualification in Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably gained within a highly regulated environment
Interested CNC Team Leader who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this CNC Team Leader, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386