Collections and Recovery agent
Graton recruitment is currently recruiting Collections and Recoveries Agents to join our client based in Belfast.
Handling inbound debt calls and making high volume outbound calls through a dialler while maintaining set targets, you will be dealing with commercial customers, securing immediate payment and making arrangements with those in genuine hardship.
Using a combination of telephony and correspondence, you will be responsible for processing and resolving accounts at all recovery stages.
These are front-line debt management roles and are critical in ensuring that all cash targets are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Experience of using IT systems and packages including MS Word and Excel;
- Experience of working within a customer/client focused environment;
- GCSE's (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Debt Collection Methods
- 6 months experience in a debt recovery, sales or financial sector customer service role;
- Experience gained within a high volume customer contact management environment;
- Knowledge of contact centre technology and processes (both telephony and correspondence);
- Experience of working in a targeted environment or working with 'Service Level Agreement' targets and timescales;
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and other technology for managing and recording customer contact.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.