Role: Commercial Account Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus pension, holidays and exam support
This regional insurance broker have been providing insurance services to their clients across the Northern Ireland for over 20 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive to operate from their Newry office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Executive to join a growing local business during a period of growth and continued success. They can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 5 years operating in a similar Account Executive role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the ACII qualification.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- £30,000 - £40,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.