Commercial Account Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus pension, holidays and exam support
This regional insurance brokers have been providing insurance services to their clients across the Northern Ireland for over 25 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive to operate from their Belfast office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Executive to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years operating in a similar Account Executive role in insurance; candidates in dual account handling / account executive roles will also be considered.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- £30,000 - £40,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
- Generous holiday allowance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.