This regional insurance broker, one of Northern Irelands' leading locally owned brokers, has been providing a range of standard and niche insurance services to their clients for over 30 years.
Grafton Specialist team are working with them to recruit a Commercial Account Handler to operate from their Portadown branch.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Handler to join this established local broker during a period of exciting growth. If you are keen on joining a firm who are committed to providing Northern Ireland with Insurance Solutions which are valued by individuals, families and businesses then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Must evidence at least 2 years operating in a similar Account Handler role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- You will have a decent knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products. Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- Circa £26,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.