Commercial Account Handler
Salary: Circa £25,000 plus pension, private medical insurance and exam support
This regional insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler as a result of sustained growth.
This is an excellent role for an Account Handler to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Work closely with Account Executive to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- Must evidence at least 3 years' experience operating as a Commercial Account Handler in a broker environment.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- Evidence a solid understanding in personal lines products.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A drive to succeed.
- Circa £25,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.