Corporate Account Handler
Salary: Excellent salary, negotiable DOE and qualifications plus pension, private medical insurance, DIS and exam support
This regional insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 20 years. They are looking to recruit an Account Handler as a result of sustained growth to operate as part of their corporate team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Handler looking to continue their development in the insurance industry by joining this highly experienced team. In turn you will be provided with training and support towards professional qualifications. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
* Dealing with all business clients in a professional manner
* Assist and support Corporate Brokers and Account Executives to ensure that all client's instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
* Providing quotations and arranging new business.
* Dealing effectively with customers' needs, eg. Handling of adjustments, renewals and any other queries which may arise.
* Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
* Maintaining FCA Compliance at all times.
* Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including insurance companies.
* Raise debits and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
* Create and update computer records.
* Daily administration of policy documentation.
* I would be beneficial having some previous customer service / call handling experience, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered.
* A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
* Ideally you will be qualified to A-Level standard and candidates must be able to evidence a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
* A passion for Customer Service.
* A drive to succeed.
* Salary (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience).
* Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
* 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
* Company Pension Scheme.
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Life Assurance.
* Exam support.
* Eye care scheme.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.