Commercial Data Analyst, Pharma 40-45k (12 month contract)
Commercial Data Analyst | Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing |12 Month Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 20,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: Commercial Data Analyst
The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day planning and administration support to global supply chain operations and business transformation teams.
- Maintaining global data on price changes, new products & discontinued products
- Provide administrative support to Global Business Integration Team
- Update SOP's as required
- Accounts Payable administration
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure timeline receipt of reports
- Consolidation of monthly reports, and preparation for review by senior leaders
- Manage logs of queries/complaints we receive
- Research on data received to confirm accuracy
- Assistant to the head of department, providing ad hoc project administration support
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally with supply chain experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including advanced Excel & PowerPoint (SQL experience a distinct advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Salary €40-45k, depending on experience
- Subsidised canteen
- Weekly payroll
- Convenient North Dublin location with parking available
- Opportunity to apply for internal fixed-term & positions
Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.