Commercial Insurance Account Handler
This regional insurance broker have been providing insurance services to their clients across the Northern Ireland for over 25 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler to operate from their Newry office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Handler to join a growing local business during a period of growth and continued success. They can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Must evidence at least 2 years operating in a similar Account Handler role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- You will have a decent knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products. Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- Circa £25,000 basic.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.