Commercial Loans Administrator
We at Grafton Recruitment are delighted to partner with a niche Financial Services company who are recruiting for an experienced Non Consumer Loans Administrator.
This role is based in Cork City Centre and is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Loans Administrator to join their small team on a Permanent Part Time basis.
- 5+years experience in the following industry, Financial, Banking, Loans officer.
- Retail Banking/Building Society/Mortgage Broker experience a distinct advantage
- Loan book ownership experience is key for this role.
- Process and manage loan application, sanction & drawdown cycle.
- Solid understanding of the financial industry.
- Be able to work Independently and autonomously.
- Experience liaising with Solicitors, underwriters, Valuers, general insurance and commercial accounts a major advantage.
- Strong computer skills required for this position including proficient in Excel, Word, Dropbox etc, .
- Must be able to perform complex calculations
- Discretion is required and a non disclosure agreement will be required.
What to expect
- This is a back office support role, with no sales required/involved.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Part time, Permanent role - approx. 20-25 hours per week. With a view to full time in the future.
If you would like further information or would like to apply, please feel free to apply with your most up to date CV.