Grafton Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced Commercial Managers with a minimum of 5 years' experience in dairy or FMCG Industry in sales or Key Account Management.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Manage and maintain existing customer base.
- Negotiate supply and sales contracts achieving best possible returns.
- Contribute towards the collation of market intelligence and the competitive landscape and market pricing information on a daily/weekly basis.
- Identify strategic opportunities and define short, medium and long-term priorities.
- Business development: identify and achieve new sales/business growth objectives across Europe, US, Africa, and Asia in line with strategy.
- Work with the operations and supply chain teams to ensure all supplier and customer metrics are being met.
- Measure and communicate progress against annual targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting. Identify gaps and follow up as needed.
- Lead all open sales opportunities and manage internal and external interactions.
- Successfully manage and deliver against sales targets within specified area of responsibility.
- Manage internal stakeholders working closely with finance, supply chain, customer service, quality, and operations to ensure customer's needs are met.
- Keep up to date with all relevant market info.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in dairy or FMCG industry in sales or key account management.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers (on a strategic, relationship, negotiation and technical level).
- Strong commercial effectiveness - ability to understand customer needs, commodity markets, decide strategy and negotiate large and/or complex deals.
- Ability to communicate customer and market needs to colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues to provide customer solutions.
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Full Clean driving license.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.