Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a leading Chemicals company and are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to lead their business.
As Commercial Manager you will be a leader of the business, have P&L responsibility and be charged with executing and shaping the strategy of the business. You will provide market insights and detail and deliver a long-term commercial vision for the business.
Areas of Main responsibility
- Develop existing team
- Product development, identifying new market opportunities, determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer/client satisfaction, and directing marketing operations.
- Work with Supply Chain to develop new sectors, new sources within existing principle's & new producers.
- Degree in Chemistry or Food Science is essential
- 5 years + experience in a Commercial Management role in Chemicals, Food, Pharma or Agri
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience selling into Europe
- Excellent salary on offer
- Located in Dublin
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.