£10.00 - £12.00 DOE
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a temporary ongoing Comms Officer in East Belfast who is available for an immediate start.
You will be responsible for ensuring our clients website and social media and maintained and further developed. You will also assist with the preparation, promotion and administration of events.
- Build upon new online resources - Policy Hub, Assembly News.
- Maintain and further develop new sections of their website - add content to Assembly News and Policy Hub to keep it up-to-date. Address glitches and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain website and revise existing content.
- Update website with news items, active consultations, publications etc. on a daily basis.
- Daily updates to website.
- Liaise with developer on technical/design issues which cannot be resolved in-house.
- Daily updates to social media.
- Further develop our client's social media (Facebook and Twitter). Gain more followers by having relevant, informative, regular updates.
- Keep members (and prospective members) informed of activities, government press releases, breaking news.
Support for Other Projects
- Promote other Projects and their activities through social media and website.
- Update website with news items, upcoming events, publications etc. on a daily basis.
- Assist project delivery through event support, reports and publications and other activities as required.
- Preparation and design of in-house documents and reports
- Preparation of briefs for external design of publications
- Liaison with design companies
- Support events - preparation, promotion, administration, note-taking etc.
- Assist in the preparation, promotion and administration of events.
- Use internet resources to publicise and promote events - via social media,
- e-mail and website.
- Working with members to gather info for the website and social media.
- Assist in the promotion of membership.
- To carry out other duties which may be required to assist with delivering the organisation's objectives.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.