Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Communication Business Partner to start ASAP for a duration of up to 6 Months with possible extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.67
- Media/Communications/PR experience - and any qualifications as appropriate. Social media/digital media channel management including previous experience use of video/photos/graphics and development & promotion of social media channels.
- Identify, plan and organise attendance of CEO, Chair and Board Members at priority events, announcements or visits.
- Organise media coverage of priority events, announcements or visits.
- Manage all media relations, including press, radio, TV and online channels, responding to all media enquiries as required.
- Manage the implementation, delivery and review of the External Communications Strategy and Internal Communications Strategy.
- Manage and develop our existing social media presence e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. identifying new social media trends.
- Monitor the use and impact of all social media channels and report findings to the Executive Team, Board Members and Department as required.
- Liaise with the Department of Communities and the National Lottery Promotions Unit and wider public sector on media-related activities as required.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland