Communications and Marketing Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading food supplier for a Communications and Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in their industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Looking after a wide and varied portfolio
- Maintaining the Group's presence on digital platforms e.g. Website, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Responsibility for marketing and consumer insight for the business
- Development and delivering of marketing materials
- Planning and organising the Group's attendance at International Trade fairs
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years in marketing/communications role
- Strong / creative writing skills
- Previous experience working with external graphic designers
- Event management / co-ordination experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Previous experience in Red Meat Processing
- Experience of CRM - Microsoft dynamics package
The successful Communications and Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Communications and Marketing Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland