Communications and Marketing Officer (3 Month Contract)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting a Communications and Marketing Officer on behalf of a local charity. The role is a 3 month contact with the possibility of extension. The Communications and Marketing Officer will develop and implement engaging marketing and PR activities to support the Marketing & Communications Manager in the implementation of charity's annual communication plan.
* Work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and implement marketing plan to boost brand awareness of key products & services
* Provide support to Teams on the delivery of key PR & marketing campaigns across online and offline media channels
* Develop online content for a range of purposes including website, e-mail marketing and Google Adwords campaigns
* Edit, develop and manage the charity's website using a Content Management System, optimising landing pages for high search engine score, and visitor user experience
* Support management of paid search activity and online digital advertising
* Manage and develop reports using Google Analytics, monitor marketing performance across all digital channels to optimise general brand awareness
* Work with teams to gain further data insights to further improve digital marketing performance and drive revenue/sign ups
* Developing and Managing Social Media Channels
* Lead on the day-to-day management of social media channels, including developing content and managing a schedule of activity, with the aim of driving brand awareness and increasing user engagement
* Evaluate and report to the Marketing & Communications Manager on the impact of social media campaigns
* Manage, plan, deliver and evaluate e-mail marketing activity and manage subscribers
* Manage E-CRM activity to existing subscribers aimed at driving revenue, volunteering and awareness of key service provision
* Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in developing content & commission imagery for a range of print/promotional materials, including flyers, brochures and digital assets
* Work with third party design agency to develop materials from inception to sign off and print, in line with brand guidelines and key messages.
* To develop and dispatch press releases, statements and articles for e.g. Commercial/Retail, Services, Projects and Fundraising for sign off by the Marketing & Communications Manager
* Monitor and evaluate all PR activity across online and offline channels and generate reports for the Marketing Department
* Support the delivery of internal communications, through production of weekly staff newsletter
* Knowledge/experience of content management systems (CMS)
* Experience of digital marketing campaign execution including developing social networking sites
* Experience of delivering email marketing output using relevant systems
* Experience of delivering online marketing campaigns for voluntary sector using full range of digital tools
* Strong background in copy-writing & editing for web and PR
* Experience of developing marketing materials in online and offline formats (print and digital)
* Experience of developing and supporting PR campaigns and media relations
* Evidence of ability to manage and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders
* Proven skills and experience in all aspects of programme/ project management
* Experience of managing multiple projects and prioritising work
* Understanding of the importance of online & offline communications in supporting the work of the charity
* Basic knowledge of the third sector market and relevant audiences
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication & writing skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Full driving licence
* Third level Marketing/Communications/Public Relations qualification in a relevant discipline
* Digital Marketing qualification e.g. CAM/CIPR qualification
* Experience of developing Google Ad-words campaigns on Google Search Network specifically Google grant account.
The successful Communications and Marketing Officer will enjoy a competitive salary circa £21,492 - 22,624 depending on experience.
The Communications and Marketing Officer role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Communications and Marketing Officer job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.