Location: Derry/ Londonderry
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience with Rota Allowance, Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Communications Engineer based in Derry.
Reporting to the General Manager, to be responsible for the provision of day-to-day support of my clients customers as required by the Lead Engineer.
- Responsible for the installation and support of the equipment at customer's premises to ensure effective service within agreed time scales and to the standards required by the company.
- Ensure the appropriate level of liaison between accredited partners, sales and customers is delivered to maintain an efficient and effective service.
- Provide consultancy and appropriate advice and support to customers as required.
- Establish and maintain effective communication between my client and third party network service providers as required.
- Ensure that customers receive the correct product to meet their specific requirements.
- Plan and co-ordinate effective training ensuring the customer has a sound understanding of the product and the benefits it can offer.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation requirements to customer sites in accordance with the procedures required by the company.
- Identify and develop the required level of interpersonal and presentation skill sets, building trust and confidence to ensure effective site visits.
- Complete the required documentation and reporting in respect of the installation, configuration and commissioning of equipment as required.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in respect of all aspects of work carried out.
- Ensure personal time management reports are completed within agreed time frames.
- Responsible as required for the provision of office based technical support internally and externally.
- Responsible as required for onsite maintenance.
- Ensure all issues are dealt with as quickly as is practicable and to report to your Manager any issues that may arise from specific faults.
- To be responsible for the planning, preparation and presentation of internal and external training courses as required by the Manager.
- To be part of the 24-hour call out rota as required. Making yourself available to assist other engineers where appropriate.
- Ensure all available material resources are utilised in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure the need for additional material resources is identified to your Line Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure all relevant purchasing, quality and other company procedures are followed as required.
- Maintain a full clean current motor vehicle driving license to enable the effective discharging of you tasks.
- Ensure all projects you have been assigned, are carried out effectively to achieve the agreed goals and targets.
- Ensure that all appropriate information is provided, recorded and maintained as required.
- Ensure all quality procedures are implemented and the appropriate documentation is maintained as required.
- Adhering to the policies and procedures within the Company Integrated Management specially ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001 (2013).
- Ensure you establish and maintain appropriate internal and external communication.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with your colleagues. Identify and minimise interpersonal conflict.
- Ensure you familiarise yourself with the policies and procedures of the organisation and that you work within them.
- Actively work towards your agreed individual objectives and targets and those of your team and organisation.
- Ensure that you participate fully in team meetings.
- Ensure you actively promote equality issues within your area of operational responsibility.
Training and Development
- Participate fully in all agreed training and development opportunities.
- Participate fully in all organisational performance appraisal processes.
- Responsible for your own personal and professional development.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.