Communications Officer - 6 month Contract
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Communication Officer for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a contract role initially for 6 months.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Communications Officer to join their team.
- Media monitoring and analysis
- Media liaison support to the Agency, through co-ordination of material and reply to day to day media queries, and drafting of press releases
- Brand management for all communications
- Manage the content and production of literature and information materials for the Agency
- Develop and maintain the Agency's website
- Event Management
- Prepare and issue eNewsletter updates to stakeholders (local authorities, approved
- housing bodies, department officials, academics) on the Agency's work
- Prepare the Annual Report and other communication literature and presentations about
- the role and function of the Agency
- Measurement and evaluation of key Agency activities
- Any other functions as required
- Have a relevant 3rd Level qualification in Communications, Public Relations, Political Science, Marketing or other relevant field
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent salary on offer €45,000
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.