Community Centre Assistant
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the Facilities & Resources Team the postholder will be required to:
Assist the Community Centre Co-ordinator in the day to day running of the centre to include reception, administrative and cash handling processes.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
A minimum of one years' relevant experience working in commercial, community or leisure premises
Experience to include:
- Experience of dealing with voluntary and community groups in a working environment.
- Administration and record keeping
- Cash handling
- Basic Health & Safety checks
- Reception duties
- Opening and closing premises
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in relation to premises.
- A basic knowledge of First Aid.
- It is essential that applicants hold a full (i.e. not provisional) and current UK driving licence and access to a car
- Rates of Pay: £9.00 - £18 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.