Our client, a leading care provider based in Coleraine are currently recruiting for an experienced team leader/supervisor/manager within community care services to join their team.
Role: Community Manager
Salary: 21K + bonus
Company car, laptop and phone all provided
As Community Manager you will plan, implement and deliver a quality service to clients in the community and ensure the performance of care staff is monitored and maintained in accordance with standards set by the appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Organise and complete the introduction of care staff to all new clients.
- Manage the Amendments process ensuring that care plan is updated within 5 days, care staff is notified and carefree updated accordingly.
- Inform the client if their care assistant is late or there is a change to their usual care assistant.
- Ensure smooth maintenance of existing business and identify areas of further development.
- Ensure budgeted hours are met and increased.
- Promoting Homecare at all times and report on any potential new areas of business.
- Adhere to confidentially and protection of vulnerable adults/children policy at all times.
- Team working among care staff, to ensure they maintain a high-quality delivery of service.
- Assist with recruitment & selection of new staff as required.
- In conjunction with the senior forecast planner, manage the rearrangement of work schedules (rotas/runs) of care assistants to ensure 'Best Practice' and 'Quality' is maintained at all times. Essential Requirements
- Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- One years' experience in managing a team of staff with proven management capabilities in customer satisfaction, problem solving, motivating and leading people and working to deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English * High proficiency in Microsoft office
- Effective communication and leadership skills Benefits
This post requires the holder to be flexible as they may need to work early mornings and late evenings. The post holder will be required to work every second weekend. During your weekend of work, it is expected that you will manage the cover for your area, on call will assist where possible.
If interested in this role, please attach your CV to the job advert and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact.