Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Community Service Supervisor to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21
13+ week's £11.57
Hours: 40 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday
- Previous experience working with young people in rehabilitation environment
- Work alongside, coach, supervise and motivate a group of offenders on community service work designated by the probation service officer.
- Undertake comprehensive inductions of clients on Community Service as required, including Health and Safety induction.
- Development of good working practices and training leading to an appropriate level of competence and standard of work by offenders.
- Ensuring adherence to work site guidelines and implement working regulations for community service workers as instructed by probation service officer.
- Maintenance of safe and productive working conditions on site in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Visit sites/community placements as required to carry out Health and Safety checks/assessments and to oversee the quality and nature of work.
- Ensure community service workers are informed, instructed and where necessary, trained to use tools and equipment to achieve quality outcome for beneficiary with due regard to Health and Safety requirements.
- Maintenance of effective discipline and control over community service workers.
- Responsible for holding and/or issuing cash/tools/equipment/materials to offenders within guidelines and ordering and maintaining tools, supplies and health and safety equipment for job.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland