Are you working in the city centre as a Company Secretarial PA or would Dublin South West be a location you would like to work in?
Our client is expanding their business across many European locations and as a result of this expansion they are now hiring for a Company Secretarial PA to provide support to the Managing Director.
The role in a nutshell :
- Provide support to the Managing Director
- Implement appropriate procedural/administrative systems
- Manage correspondence before and after meetings
- Write reports and collate information for the Managing Director
- Provide Legal/Financial advice during and outside of meetings
- Support the MD on contractual agreements and arrangements with suppliers/customers
- Maintain awareness about Company Law and advise the MD accordingly
The successful candidate will hold a Business/Legal degree and will have a minimum of 5 years experience. Excellent communication and IT skills are required, with a natural ability to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional and confidential manner.
Apply below for immediate consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors