Compensation and Payroll Specialist
At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
They currently have a permanent opportunity available for an experienced Compensation and Payroll Specialist to join their growing HROD team.
As a Compensation and Payroll you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that an equitable and competitive remuneration package is maintained in line with Group reward strategy
- Use various methods and techniques to make data based decisions on all elements of compensation
- Ensure that all compensation packages are compliant with legislation and conduct analysis and checks required to ensure accuracy in all activitieS
- Responsible for the end to end Group payroll delivery in line with strict deadlines
- Manage all payroll related documentation for staff including Executive and Board of Directors.
Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
Suitable applicants will meet the following requirements:
- IPASS qualified or hold an equivalent payroll qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar ROI/NI payroll role
- Extensive knowledge of PAYE, PRSI, USC, BIK, CSO and tax
- General knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Developed skills in Microsoft Windows and Excel to advanced level
- Knowledge of N Ireland/UK payroll market & experience of CORE HR systems are also useful
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, strong customer and team focus along with enthusiasm and positivity
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €50,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.