Our Client, a market leading company based on the North Coast in Co.Antrim are seeking to recruit a Compliance Co-ordinator to cover a maternity leave.
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Full time hours
Must be able to drive due to location of company
Working within a team environment, the jobholder will be responsible for co-ordinating and ensuring the sites' compliance with risk management standards.
- Performing system related audits, Risk, COSHH and various other compliance assessments.
- Co-ordination and recording of relevant compliance data according to Company procedures.
- Document Management system coordination.
- Coordinate Compliance Training Needs and Training Management system
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and suggest solutions.
- Third level qualification in Health & Safety or Science based subject.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience, within the last 3 years, within a production environment, working in a role with responsibility for risk standards e.g., Health & Safety, Environmental.
- High level of computer literacy with a knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety, or equivalent, would be an advantage.
- Accurate & detail conscious
- Team Player who can build effective relationships
- Has a positive attitude to work and is flexible and reliable
- Problem solving skills
If interested in this role and meet the criteria please attach your CV to the job advert. For more information call Alan on 02825642699.