COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | DUBLIN AIRPORT |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a Compliance Coordinator on behalf of our client, a leading Services Management company within the Aviation Industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team on a Permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to assist Managers in departments such as Quality, Flight Operations, Safety and Maintenance to ensure compliance and quality standards within each department are adhered to. You will also be responsible for general office duties including front of house and supporting clients on site ensuring their experience on the ground is as smooth as their journey in the air.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY |
- Produce accurate reports in line with department requirements
- Management of records and relevant documentation for compliance in areas including aircraft maintenance, technical records, publications, training and stock.
- Management of maintenance schedules and training schedules
- Assisting in schedule of flight operations
- General office duties including accounts and assisting clients of the business on site
SKILLS REQUIRED |
- Experience working on multiple assignments and coordinating with multiple departments
- Excellent IT Skills
- Previous experience in working in Compliance in particular within Aviation a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a can do attitude
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Willing to learn and an ability to achieve results in a busy and highly motivated and driven environment
WHY USE GRAFTON |
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.