Compliance Manager | Banking | Dublin 18 |
Our Client, a leading Financial Services Organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join their expanding team. As part of their ambition to be Ireland's most helpful bank, they require the team member to be based in Dublin 18. This is a contract role.
A confident and proven Compliance Professional with extensive relevant experience is required to assist in the identification and mitigation of regulatory risk through the conduct of strategic remediation activity.
- Provision of compliance advice in line with the Compliance Framework
- Oversight of compliance in relevant engagement with Customers in respect of consistency with Regulatory and Conduct Obligations
- Ensure regulations remain fit for purpose taking account of internal and external influences
- Prepare high-quality reports with meticulous attention to detail
- Provide expert advice on those aspects of risk management relevant to their area of expertise, including providing senior executives with relevant management information and reports, escalating concerns where appropriate
- Ensuring action plans are successfully implemented
- Develop strong business relationships with Senior Management including deputise for Head of Department t relevant committees when required
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following:
- Confident and proven Compliance Professional with extensive relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of all relevant regulations, both internal and external
- Proven track record of delivering strong and sustained performance and improving operational control and risk culture
- Good people/team management experience with ability to develop and motivate others to meet demanding schedules
- Experience managing and influencing stakeholders with a record of building collaborative working relationships across reporting lines
- Excellent research / analytical skills and proven ability in preparing high quality reports
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank
As part of Pre-Employment Screening, we require to obtain regulated references for the last two years as proof of activity.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities, please go to www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for taking the time to read the above, if you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch via the link.