Job Title: Compliance Officer
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join our team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are process driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Compliance Officer will effectively support the Head of Compliance to ensure optimization of efficient and effective processes leveraging best practice, driving continuous improvement and ensuring ISO & legislative compliance.
We are seeking to appoint a Compliance officer who will develop key process manuals to enable the consistent delivery of a quality service to clients and candidates and ensure all future process changes are fed into manual and quality standards.
- Sound working knowledge of quality systems and procedures (Ideally, ISO9001: 2008/2015) and a minimum 2 years previous experience in a senior recruitment or HR role OR a sound working knowledge of the recruitment industry and a minimum of 2 years experience in a quality or auditing role.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to deliver to stretching timescales.
- Experience of mapping processes and analysing to identify improvements.
- Experience in managing and reporting of data particularly in a business context with the ability to identify and provide practical solutions.
- Experience of driving improvements and providing solutions to improve business performance.
- Experience of influencing and persuading internal or external customers to accept recommendations.
- Previous experience in managing customer complaints.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly proficient in Excel.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout NI and ROI.
- ISO 9001 IRCA Lead Auditor Course
- Experience in a Quality Management role in the recruitment industry
- Working knowledge of NI/ROI employment legislation
- Third level qualification
- REC Certificate
- Member of IRP
Attractive base salary
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), on successful completion of probation
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Monday 30 December 2019 at 12pm.