Construction manager - Electrical
Key responsibilities of the post holder will include:
- Ensure company HSE&Q policies & procedures are adhered to throughout the duration of the project.
- Correspond directly with sub-contractors and other associated contractors where necessary throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure all plant and equipment are procured correctly, in line with specification and client requirements.
- Assess requirement for labour and sub-contractors to undertake various elements of installation works.
- Co-Ordinate with sub-contractors to ensure they fulfil company requirements and are engaged appropriately via fixed price orders or JCT contract.
- Prepare accurate programme of works to ensure all works are planned in manner that key dates can be met.
- Attend onsite meetings with client and contractors and report back to Project Manager on key points, will involve travelling 1-2 days per week.
- Provide accurate information on contract variation and monthly claims.
This role is aimed to be predominantly office based, (8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday). There will be a requirement to attend frequent site meetings for example to meet client representatives, carry out site surveys, assess site progress, meet sub-contractors, assist with co-ordination plant operational checks & final commissioning. It would be reasonable to assume you would need to be out onsite at least 1-2 day per week.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.