Working in Partnership with a public sector organisation I'm actively recruiting for Construction Project Manager/Sponsor x 2.
Construction Project Manager/Sponsors x2
The Project Sponsor will act as the clients representative acting as a single focal point for the day-to-day managment of the Clients interest in a project, securing its developmnet and delivery and leading its post implementation review.
Duties will include:
- Preparing Business Cases and Investment Appraisals
- Ensuring that the business need is valid and correctly priortised
- Ensuring that Gateway reviews are undertaken
- Managing the resources allocated by the SRO or Line Manager
- Work within delegated authorities including Health & Safety
We would welcome candidates with working knowledge and experience of:
- The role of design in setting the brief and achieving the goals
- The impact of different procurement routes
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Value management and value engineering
- Dealing with H&S issues relating to construction projects.
This is only summary of experience required.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience delivering property maintenance or minor new works.
- A construction related Degree (such as engineering, building surveying, quantity surveying, architecture, building services).
- A chartered member of construction professional institution (such as ICE, RICS, CIOB, RIBA, CIBSE, CIAT)
- A full UK Driving license.
- Experience of managing projects within a security related environment
- Experience of delivering construction projects
- Experience of managing construction works, contractors and supervising technical and administrative staff.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.