Content Development Specialist
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global market leader for a Content Development Specialist. The Content Development Specialist will support the Firm's positioning as the world's leading legal brand; manage innovation in the way the Firm drives external profile and markets itself to clients on a global scale; deliver global best practices in the field of Marketing and drive forward creative ways through which the Firm engages with its clients through various channels.
- Work with the Senior Content Manager in the development of a Firm-wide content strategy; delivering world-class content and materials to clients and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Practice Groups, Industry Groups, offices, Communications and BD professionals to develop, write and publish thought leadership
- Work on the development of cross-channel marketing campaigns that are focused on providing insights responding to client issues, working with external creative agencies when required
- Provide thought leadership and event content; understand activation through digital and social media, and possess the flair to add a newsworthy dimension to content efforts
- Work with the Knowledge Management team on repurposing and elevating relevant client content
- Undergraduate degree preferably in business administration, marketing, communications, journalism, or English - or equivalent work experience
- Experience of marketing or communications in a business-to-business environment, ideally within professional services
- Proven track record in developing content (writing samples will be required at the interview)
- Excellent writer/editor with a 'digital first' mindset, possessing an outstanding knowledge of grammar, punctuation and style
- Ability to understand and synthetize complex, technical issues and translate them into compelling thought leadership content
- Understanding of target audiences, and ability to draft compelling content that clearly tells a story, even though it is based on complex/technical information and research
- Keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for proofreading
- Good communicator who has the confidence to influence widely at all levels
The successful Content Development Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Content Development Specialist role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland