Content Marketing Specialist
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Content Marketing Specialist on behalf of a leading software company. The Content Marketing Specialist will produce and execute integrated content activities for marketing campaigns across geographies and business divisions; content that will drive engagement with target audiences across the customer lifecycle.
* Creating and producing effective digital content, including but not limited to, content on websites, blogs/vlogs, social media, thought leadership, PR/media outreach & partnerships, gated content, infographics, video production, case studies and webinars.
* Creative copywriting across a multitude of channels. Applying a consistent brand narrative, style, messaging and tone of voice approach across content, channels, and markets with an ability to apply tone of voice and write for different audiences.
* Working within, a varied & topical audience-centric content calendar, including workflows from ideas generation to publishing, that supports campaign plans, quarterly Objectives & Key Results and strategic business priorities.
* Working as part of a cross-functional agile marketing team to identify and create synergies with relevant online PR, event, and digital content approaches to form an integrated content plans campaign developed by the Content Strategist and agreed by the Campaign Managers.
* Leverage market insights, user stories & deliverables and search terms to shape themes/topics and company point of view.
* Collaborate across the organisation and externally source and craft content of relevance to company's audiences.
* Build and work with a network of influencers, contributors, and partnerships to support lean content production.
* Write and manage the production of written marketing materials including white papers, articles, blogs, help guides, while co-ordinating with design.
* Blog co-ordination, curation, and contribution on a daily basis. Uploading, monitoring and replying to comment threads where appropriate.
* Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and social promotion
* Website content maintenance including copy-writing, on-page, and off-page SEO.
* Educated to degree level.
* 2 years experience of B2B content marketing, marcomms and/or inbound marketing experience
* Relevant digital media planning and implementation experience, to include content marketing, social media marketing, digital PR, search/paid marketing and website management
* Executing integrated, digitally driven campaigns, including messaging, influencer mapping, stakeholder identification, and targeting, and reporting
* Using a range of social channels including, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest
* Demonstrate an understanding of issues based dialogue with key personas and audience groups
* Working with designers and any external suppliers to produce content and integrate digital strategy across all platforms and channels
* Working with content management systems (Kentico, Wordpress etc.)
* Content development skills, including producing and/or managing the production of visual and video assets
* Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills - both on and off-page
* Experience with measuring and optimising the performance of content using tools such as Google Analytics and A/B testing
The successful Content Marketing Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Content Marketing Specialist role will be based in County Antrim.
If you would like to discuss this Content Marketing Specialist job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.