Content Reviewer - German. Dublin 3 Location.
At Grafton Recruitment, we have a thriving multilingual division and a consistently high volume of roles to fill. We currently have a requirement for Native level German speaking candidates for several Content Reviewer positions with our client in Dublin 3.
As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users.
If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we'd love to hear from you. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is a must for this role.
· Responsible for evaluating online social media and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
· Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis
· Visually navigate and review images Examine ad units, visit web pages and record findings and opinions using our clients web-based tools and work flow systems
· and text-based content through internally developed applications
· Participate in client meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations
· Responsible for working with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services
· Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports
· BA/BSc degree or experience in a similar role/call centre environment
· Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language (German)
· Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
· Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
· Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools
· Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media
· Strong work ethic
· Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.