Continuous Improvement Manager
Grafton are delighted to be working with a manufacturing company who are looking to add a CI Manager to drive improvements throughout the manufacturing function.
- Identify projects which will drive major improvements within manufacturing
- Form and lead cross-functional teams
- Lead and manage the implementation of improvement projects
- Identify operational constraints and appropriate action plans to address them
- Introduce new processes and capital equipment which will improve quality and productivity
- Provide analysis to support project implementation
- Lead the introduction of new products into production in alignment with APQP frameworks
- Develop optimised layouts for production cells
- Balance work through each stage of manufacturing
- Implement production flows which optimise the flow of product through the manufacturing stages, utilisation of equipment and utilisation of labour
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Measure and quantify improvements as they are introduced
- Significant 5 + yrs. experience gained in Manufacturing Engineering or Continuous Improvement roles
- Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Degree in Engineering or Polymer related subject
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.