Contract Accountant - Dublin West
Immediate Start…….…. €50-55k………Busy, Growing Company……..Supportive Team Environment
At Grafton Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a qualified or near qualified accountant to take up a 12 month contract with our client based in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
Working as part of a cohesive team with a growing organisation, this role will require an experienced and self-motivated candidate with excellent work ethic, open communication and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Reporting to the financial controller, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Creditors ledger, invoice processing (Paperless software used) and payments
- Debtor collection (most clients pay without prompt as they are long standing clients)and receipts
- All banking
- Payroll management and processing (monthly)
- Statutory and Revenue Returns
- Nominal Ledger posting
- Monthly management accounts
- Month end WIP processes
- Job costing on key projects
Interested applicants will be free to commit to a 12 month contract while meeting the following requirements:
- Fully or near qualified accountant
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced SME environment
- Strong MS office skills and experience using ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- A 'can do' attitude and be able to meet reporting deadlines
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders across a business
If this sounds like your next role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.