Grafton specialist construction have been retained to assist our client in their search for a skilled contracts manager. You will be joining one of Ireland's leading geotechnical solution companies who have projects in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and throughout the UK.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To manage the day to day operational control of contracts to ensure they are carried out to the correct work procedures.
- Liaising with site teams to ensure that all sites are run efficiently focusing on: safety, quality, productivity, cost control, performance to programme and customer service.
- Proven previous heavy construction site experience - ideally within the piling and foundations sector.
- Good understanding of piling techniques - including CFA and Rotary Bored.
- Degree or equivalent in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Construction Management.
- Computer Literate - Proficient with Microsoft Suite programmes (Word, Excel and MS Project)
- Good communication skills and a good understanding of written English.
- Commercial Knowledge - Understanding contractual forms (NEC3, JCT)
- Must be able to manage their own time effectively and prioritise tasks.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience so please get in touch.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.