Grafton Specialist are working closely with our client, a progressive, professional and innovative company with long and valuable experience in waste management.
They aim to provide total waste management and have a complete commitment to professional customer service allied to ongoing technological development to help their customers reduce waste and address their environmental responsibilities. They manage your waste effectively to maximise the benefits to you and to the environment.
The successful candidate should have a civil engineering and / or quantity surveying back ground and should be confident in leading a small team to achieve the intended outcome and expectations of the client.
This role will involve:
- Reading defect reports.
- Assessing defects in pipework, collapsed drains and manholes.
- Repair and competion of works
- Attending customer sites to evaluate scope of works.
- Presenting condition reports, identifying failures and providing solutions.
- Costing and presentation of quotation for repair works as proposed.
- Liaising where required with the customer and their insurance company.
- Running a repairs squad and organising the work load and job planning.
- People management
Salary - Excellent remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
Location - South Belfast
If you would like to apply to the role please upload your CV via the link
Why use Grafton ?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.