Grafton Built Environment are working with a well known name in the construction industry who specialise in various areas and sectors. Our client are currently looking to hire a Contracts Manager on a permanent basis to join their strong team based in Enniskillen.
As Contracts Manager, the successful applicant will effectively work with Senior Management to oversee and manage pre-contract through to site-based activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Other duties will include:
· Attend pre-contract meetings and agree programmes and site access.
· Prepare method statements, including lift plans.
· Carry out site visits to check access, confirm readiness and review progress.
· Manage crews, including directly employed and sub-contractors, and ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and promptly.
· Liaising with customers/clients regarding changes to programme and design. Notify any change in delivery schedules and agree alternative arrangements.
· Manage and audit health and safety of all installation crews on site.
· Ensure all subcontract and directly employed fitters follow the PFF Code of Practice for Safe Installation.
· Liaise with the company QS and planning teams to ensure smooth running of site operations and full recovery of costs.
· Collate and produce information to attend and effectively negotiate claims meetings when required.
· Deal promptly and professionally with customer comments.
· Record any site instructions or variations and providing QS with records with which to apply for payment.
· Manage activities of supply only contracts. Attend site and advise on safe and effective methods of work.
What you will bring:
· Proven contracts experience, experience of crane-age and site management preferably within precast, construction or manufacturing industry
· Knowledge and experience of drafting Method Statement/ Risk Assessments/ Safe Working Procedures and Health and Safety auditing on sites
· CSCS Managers Black Card
· CPCS Appointed Persons (Lifting Operations)
· Valid Construction Skills Health And Safety Test In Construction,
· Construction Skills Managerial and Professional Health and Safety Test.
· Commercial awareness of all associated costs on sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company during a recent phase of growth and help them to continue in the same direction.
How to apply:
Please apply via the link below with your updated CV or contact Kathryn Bennett for a confidential conversation and more information on the role at 02890323333. Alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Health & Safety, Sales & Marketing, HR, Manufacturing and Procurement.