In partnership with our Client, we are recruiting for a FULL TIME CONTRACTS TECHNICIAN based in Castlereagh.
This role is initially temporary for 12 weeks with a view of permanent contract for the suitable candidate.
Hours of work:
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Due to the nature of the role the candidate will be required to work outside the standard working hours if required.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of Traffic Management Plans (Training Provided).
- Meeting with Clients to discuss and plan Traffic Management.
- Liaising with statutory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Producing the risk assessments / method statements and documentation.
- Completing site audits, checking sites for quality, ensuring safe working methodologies are applied and sites are operating as planned.
- Providing relief cover for Operational Managers to ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard.
- Organising workload and managing staff on in the absence of Operational Manager.
- Helping the fleet maintenance, ensuring vehicles and plant equipment are maintained and fixed in a timely manner.
- Helping manage equipment stock, ensuring that equipment levels are adequate and competitively tendering for new equipment.
- Ability to deal and manage direct workforce.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Abilities to provide relied cover to Operational Managers.
- Customer orientated with good personality and communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and ability to prioritise work.
- Occasionally the suitable candidate might be required to stay away from home.
Do you have what it takes to join the successful team?
Are you a recent graduate willing to pursue career in Traffic Management?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on apply button.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.