Full time temp-perm Conveyance Secretary required for a busy Solicitors office in Lisburn.
Duties will include:
- Involved in all aspects of audio typing and dictation;
- Preparing official correspondence and legal documents;
- Monitoring case details and deadlines using the firm's records management software;
- Diary management, including arranging meetings and appointments;
- The successful candidate should be able to work independently and under pressure
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary to include conveyance
- Proven administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and very good communication skills
- Process driven, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional manner with the ability to complete work to a high standard
Tanya Lyttle MREC Managing Consultant
6 Bridge Street | Lisburn | BT28 1XY
T +44 (0) 28 9266 7585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.