Our client, a school in Omagh, Co Tyrone require a Cook for a maternity cover
As a Cook, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Food preparation
- Food Service
- Completing relevant food charts to include temperature checks
- Dealing with customers
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 2.30pm
The ideal cook will have
- Previous experience in a catering environment
- Appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- An NVQ Catering qualification and Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.