Position: Corporate Finance Consultant
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mid- Ulster
We are working with a leading Accountancy and Business Advisory practice within Northern Ireland. Having enjoyed continued success and growth within the local market they are looking to recruit someone who will work in a successful and busy Corporate Finance team where they will gain exposure to a range of specialist services including business disposals, acquisition advisory, fund raising, business valuations, restructuring and general consultancy engagements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant who is driven and wants to take the next step in their career. You will report directly to the Partner team providing a wide range of commercial solutions whilst working with them to develop the advisory offering of the firm.
- Taking an active role in the execution of M&A transactions;
- Assisting in the conduct of valuations of businesses using a variety of valuation methodologies;
- Reviewing and critically analysing financial information or projections and testing their accuracy;
- Producing Business Plans & Financial Models;
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation including sale memorandums and bank proposals;
- Assist on a varied corporate workload, applying not only financial expertise but appropriate commercial acumen; and
- Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
- Genuine interest in Corporate Finance;
- An ability to think, challenge and adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to financial issues;
- Self-starter with motivation and enthusiasm to grow and develop their skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including report writing;
- The ability to work independently, prioritise and work within set deadlines.
- Qualified accountant with post-qualified experience being preferred. The job title and role will be tailored depending on experience;
- Experience from within a corporate finance environment is preferred but not essential;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential, in particular Microsoft Word & Excel;
This is a rare opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to gain exposure to corporate finance in a hardworking, fun and ambitious environment. This company offers an excellent remuneration package, along with a discretionary annual bonus, generous pension and health-care.