Corporate Services Manager
Highly competitive salary to be discussed
An excellent opportunity for a Corporate Services Manager to join a leading company specialising in International Trade at an exciting time of expansion. You will assist the Director to ensure the smooth running of the Corporate Services Department including a high standard of support in areas including Corporate Governance; IT; and PR and Marketing.
- Assist the Director in the oversight of the Company Secretarial function ensuring the smooth running of the Board and Committees
- Build and maintain relationships with the Board, acting as the primary Board interface for the arrangement of all meetings and events and the handling of all Board Member queries
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Organisation's IT network, hardware, software and operating systems
- Responsible for the procurement and management of the third-party IT service providers
- Manage and coordinate all marketing and promotional activities
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing press releases as required
- Monitor budgets within your area of responsibility
- Degree educated in Business or a related area and 5 years experience in a similar role
- Communications Publications Experience at a senior level
- Experience of negotiating, networking and relationship building
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Zoey at Grafton Recruitment email@example.com OR call on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.