Corporate Support Executive
An excellent opportunity has become available for the position of Corporate Support Executive within the Relationship Services Support area. The Relationship Management Support unit carries out a range of activities that principally support Relationship Managers in Corporate Banking.
- Carry out a full range of support tasks for allocated / aligned teams and proactively work to build a relationship with aligned teams and with the customers of those teams.
- Assist a designated team of Relationship Managers with all branch-related and Administration related queries associated with their customer portfolio
- Working on Compliant Account Opening, you'll be expected to attend customer meetings and will be responsible for limit marking, control of drawdown procedures and general administration of security records for customers, liaising with Solicitors and accounts and other external parties.
- Respond to general Admin Queries, liaise with various other Bank departments for Queries and Problem resolution and will log and follow up on all Concerns and Queries raised
- Relevant experience in the branch network, with a broad understanding of banking procedures and practices.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute as a strong team player along with a proven ability to work on own initiative with a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise work to achieve objectives within required timescales coupled with the ability to work under effectively under pressure and to take personal responsibility for delivering accurate and high quality output.
- Knowledge and experience of business account opening
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link