Costing Administrator - Dublin 12
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a global brand who are currently seeking to recruit a Costing Administrator to join their busy finance team.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support in relation to the preparation and maintenance of pricing on the company's wholesale system.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring pricing data to a high standard within the wholesale system
- Reconciling deliveries arriving and uploading of units landed to stock
- Submitting declarations to revenue for VRT purposes across the model range
- Reporting on any variances noted on vehicles received
- Filing of all relevant documentation to a high standard
- Dealing with and assisting with internal queries
- Assisting with a various number of ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Possess strong administrative skills and be a proficient user of excel
- 1-2 years proven experience in a similar role
- Exhibit strong analytical and numerical ability
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity join a progressive and reputable organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
This permanent position will offer the successful candidate a salary in the region of €30,000.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.