Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Costing Analyst for our client based in Dublin 12.
Our client is a leading multi-national car manufacturer are looking for an experienced Costing Analyst to join their team.
- Setting up model details and standard configuration for all models.
- Costing of vehicles from ex-factory price to retail price.
- Ensuring that all optional extras are correctly set-up and priced.
- Issuing retail price lists for all models and all available optional extras.
- Verifying all factory invoices and related costs e.g. freight costs, transport charges etc.
- Following up with factories and other suppliers regarding under/overcharging of invoices.
- Supplying Revenue Commissioners with OMSP & VRT declarations.
- Providing Revenue Commissioners with model specifications, model prices as well as optional extra prices for all models.
- Notifying Revenue Commissioners of any changes in retail prices for models and options.
- Contacting Revenue Commissioners regarding various issues including under/overcharging of Vehicle Registration Tax.
- Answering queries relating to availability of models and optional extras.
- Providing ad-hoc reports for management.
- Preparing reports for Revenue Commissioners.
- Have a third level business/finance qualification.
- Have previous experience in an accounts role.
- Possess strong administrative and advanced IT skills (proficiency in excel).
- Exhibit strong analytical and numerical ability.
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Previous motor industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent salary on offer €35-37K
- Located in Dublin 12
- Parking available
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.