Credit Control Administrator
3 Month Contract - Immediate Availability
£17,000.00 (Pro Rata)
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator on a 3 month contract which is based in Duncrue for the leading distribution company in Northern Ireland.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all that all invoices are paid promptly and accurately allocated to accounts to maximise cash collection. You will also be supporting the ROI credit control team.
- Processing and allocating incoming payments and unpaids to customer's accounts
- Collating and following up new customer account documentation in line with credit policy
- Updating and maintaining ROI On Trade new account tracker.
- Sourcing and pursuing debit notes for key customer query resolutions.
- Processing authorised credit and debit requests and maintaining effective records.
- Reporting and following up outstanding deliveries to ensure resolution for month end close.
- Handling and resolving internal and external customer queries via credit control mailboxes
- Following up with sales force to secure up to date information for performance tracking reports as issued by Credit Control
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English grade C or above
- Experience of working within a Credit Control environment
- Working knowledge of Credit Control systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for the Credit Control Administrator please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle .