£16,500 - £18,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Control to join their client in their head office in Duncrue.
The purpose of this role is to ensure all monies received are promptly and accurately allocated to accounts to maximise cash collection. To co-ordinate the new trade account application process.
- Processing and allocating incoming payments and unpaids to customer's accounts
- Collating and following up new customer account documentation in line with credit policy
- Updating and maintaining ROI On Trade new account tracker.
- Sourcing and pursuing debit notes for key customer query resolutions.
- Setting up and maintaining our clients price file for Off Trade. Assisting with On Trade price maintenance, updating Brochure pricing per Commercial brief
- Processing authorised credit and debit requests and maintaining effective records.
- Maintaining ROI Central Billing customers database for up to date/accurate EDI invoicing
- Reporting and following up outstanding deliveries to ensure resolution for month end close.
- Handling and resolving internal and external customer queries via credit control mailboxes
- Handling for Intercompany remittance processing in liaison with intercompany colleagues
- Following up with sales force to secure up to date information for performance tracking reports as issued by Credit Control
- Minimum of 3 years Credit Control Experience
- Secondary education or equivalent (GCSE English and Maths - Grades A-C or an equivalent)
- Experience of working within a credit control environment
- Good working knowledge of Credit Control systems
- Microsoft - Excel (basic to intermediate level) Word and Outlook.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.